- Available 24/7
- * Covered by Homeowners Insurance*
- Locally owned/operated
- Licensed and Insured
- Southwest Bioclean offers discrete and efficient remediation services in which a deceased individual is found in a home, office, vehicle etc. for a period of time ranging from time of death to up to weeks or even months.
- We are both discreet and compassionate, not talking to the media, providing privacy for the families and property managers.
What do we do?
- Our team is trained to deal with the scene in which a body has been decomposing for long periods of time. The human (or animal carcass) body releases a foul odor which completely penetrates materials such as carpet, walls, furniture and even air ducts. It takes specialized equipment and knowledge to rid the area of these powerful odors.
- Another dilemma that happens is the accumulation of flies that cross contaminate every square inch of the home, office, or vehicle. This is one of many perfect examples of why a professional must be called to restore the scene back to its original state.
- We Thoroughly clean and disinfect every inch of surface that may have possible contamination with cleaning disinfectants that are highly effective against many harmful bloodborne pathogens such as HIV-1 (AIDS virus), poliovirus type 1 tuberculosis, and Hepatitis A.
- Our supplies also meet CDC, EPA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards.
Why not to do it yourself
- Physical Risks: Attempting to clean up bio-hazardous material such as blood and body tissue can lead to possible infection from blood-borne pathogens such as HIV and Hepatitis.
- Emotional Risks: Cleaning up the aftermath of such damaging events can lead to life long traumatic scarring. Never let family members or your employees clean up these scenes.
- Please call us and allow a trained professional to properly clean the scene.
- Legal Risks: Though they may be thorough with maintenance cleaning, janitorial staff do not have the knowledge or equipment to properly decontaminate bio-hazardous material. Having staff perform this task may lead to legal implications as it is a health risk to the staff and to the following tenants if not cleaned properly.
- Southwest Bioclean has been trained in the proper cleanup and disposal of `biohazardous material. Please call XXX for more information.
What About Cost
- Most cases are covered through homeowners, business or auto insurance policies, this means that there is almost very little to no out of pocket costs to the homeowner.
CALL US FOR A QUOTE